Keeping in mind the holidays can be lonely for people who may be right next door—at home, work or in the communities where we live. Make it light-hearted and join Dining In for Healthy Families Campaign, December 3, 2019.
The event host is HBA partner American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences (AAFCS) and it’s December 3rd, 2019
The 2019 focus is Neighbors as Family. Locate a flyer here
How could I or my company participate?
- Plan to eat with a neighbor and “Dine In.” Neighbors are everywhere! Home, work, someone you know who seldom gets out…you get it!
- Make it “pot luck’,” cook together, or host. Dine in together at your home, community club house, a work place room, Senior center or faith place.
- Want inspiration? Check out HBA’s Mealtime Solutions!
- Post one of your favorite “dining in recipes, #FCSDay and #HomeBaking
- Send us your recipe and photo so HBA can add to our recipe site!
Send to HBA social media staff, Kimberly, email@example.com .
What will Sharon do? I plan to invite neighbors to share a favorite Quiche and prepare mine. The recipe comes from where I actually made my first Quiche, Stafford Co., KS! It’s the Hudson Cream Flour recipe.
(I always sprinkle in about a cup of chopped fresh spinach with the cheese!)
Event Contact: Nancy Bock, Sr. Director, AAFCS Communications and Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org