Live from the Sugar Fields on Facebook Live on October 14!
Sugar beet and sugar cane growers are going live from the field during harvest season to celebrate National Real Sugar Day. Join us on Facebook starting at 9 am EDT on October 14 to hear from growers coast to coast and get a behind the scenes look at how Real Sugar gets from farm to table.
- 9:00 am – Courtney Gaine, Ph.D., RD, Sugar Association President & CEO
- 9:30 am – Paul Allen, RC Hatton Farms, Pahokee, FL | Sugar Cane Growers Cooperative of Florida
- 10:00 am – Gene Adolph, Adolph Farms, Napoleonville, LA | American Sugar Cane League
- 10:30 am – Jeremy Tischer, 3rd generation grower, Breckenride, MN | Minn-Dak Farmers Cooperative
- 11:00 am – Neil Rockstad, Ada, MN | American Crystal Sugar Company
- 12:00 pm – Ben Jantz, Jantz Farms, Nampa, ID | Snake River Sugarbeet Growers Association
- 1:00 pm – Florida Grower | Sugar Cane Growers Cooperative of Florida
- 2:00 pm – Chad Larson, East Grand Forks, MN | American Crystal Sugar Company
- 3:00 pm – Jacob Bullinger, John Bullinger & Sons, Otto, WY | Wyoming Sugar Company
- 4:00 pm – Jake Maurer, Maple Grove Acres, Ruth, MI | Michigan Sugar Company
- 4:30 pm – Juan Segura, Juan Segura Farms, New Iberia, LA | American Sugar Cane League
- 5:00 pm – John McCreedy, The Amalgamated Sugar Company President and CEO, Boise, ID