Skip the store-bought boxes of waffle cones and make your own with this easy, seven-ingredient recipe! Everyone will love the delicious, homemade appeal of these easy-to-make waffle cones – perfect for summer!
Homemade Waffle Cones
Published on August 25, 2020 | In Cookies, Bars, Biscotti | By Home Baking Association |
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg with mixer for 2 minutes, until bubbly and fluffy.
- Add sugar; beat 2 to 3 minutes, until pale yellow and creamy. Add oil; mix until blended.
- Add milk and vanilla extract; mix until well blended. Sift in the flour and cream of tartar. Mix on low until just blended.
- Heat waffle cone maker according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Scoop 1/4-cup batter onto pre-heated waffle maker, set on medium heat. Cook until golden, then carefully place on a clean, folded cloth towel. Roll into cone form and allow to cool.
- Cover with foil until ready to use. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s directions for heating and rolling waffle into a cone.
- Course : Snack
- Recipe Type : Cookies & Bars, Fourth of July
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
Comments are closed.