This pasta dough is easy, texturally resilient, and versatile enough to form into any shape.
Published on February 28, 2020 | In Entrees, Pasta Dishes | By Home Baking Association |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large egg yolks
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- Make a small, circular well in the center of your pile of flour and crack in your eggs.
- Slowly mix together with your hands. Turn it out onto a floured surface and knead (roll, punch, push, etc.) by hand until dough becomes smooth and pliable, adding flour to the board as necessary.
- Put your dough in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- When it’s rested for a bit, roll it out on a floured surface. Make sure the make it as thin as possible as the noodles will plump when they boil in the water. Cut the noodles really thin. You can use a sharp knife or even a pizza wheel.
- Throw the noodles into salted, boiling hot water for no longer than about 2-3 minutes. Serve!
- Recipe Type : Ethnic Specialties, Pasta
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
Comments are closed.