Recipe courtesy of Pastry Pizazz by Marla Prusa, Home Baking Association 2020 Educator Award Winner.
Graham Cracker Crust
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 envelope of graham crackers (9 full graham cracker sheets/5 oz/140g)
- 1/4 cup (1.75 oz/50g) granulated or Golden* sugar
- 1/4 cup (4 oz/115g) butter or margarine, melted
- *Domino Sugar Golden Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F. Place graham crackers in a sealed plastic bag and roll into fine crumbs.
- Mix crumbs, sugar and melted butter or margarine until mixture looks like fine cornmeal. With the back of a spoon press into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Watch carefully because the crust will burn easily. Cool and fill as recipe directs.
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..