Recipe courtesy of Pastry Pizazz by Marla Prusa, winner of Home Baking Association 2020 Educator Award.
Cream Cheese Pie
- (15.9 /5)
- 556 ratings
- Prepare one, 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 envelope (1.3 oz/36g) Dream Whip
- 1/2 cup (4 oz/112g) milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (3.5 oz/100g) granulated sugar
- 20 oz. can fruit pie filling (cherry, apple, peach, blueberry, apricot, strawberry, etc.)
- Prepare a 9-inch graham cracker pie crust and cool.
- Prepare the Dream Whip, using 1/2 cup milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla, according to package directions and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy, then add sugar and mix well. Fold in Dream Whip. Spoon cream cheese mixture into cooled graham cracker crust. Top with fruit filling. Cover and chill.
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..