Crispy edges and a creamy center are what makes these pancakes so delicious and unique!
Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Fresh Berries
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 14-16 small pancakes
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 3/4 cup small curd Cottage Cheese
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup canola oil
- fresh berries
- confectioners sugar
- In a large mixing bowl combine cheese, and eggs, mix thoroughly.
- Add vanilla, stir gently.
- Stir in sugar and baking powder until combined, slowly add flour, and stir until combined, set aside.
- Prep non-stick fry pan or griddle with a small amount of oil and butter, bring to medium-high heat.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop the batter onto the griddle, cook over medium heat until they are a nice golden brown and the cheese has melted. Place finished pancakes on oven-proof dish and place in oven until service. Repeat until all the batter is gone. Don't forget to use a small amount of oil between batches.
- Serve with fresh berries and sprinkles with confectioners sugar, serve warm.
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..