This recipe is creamy, deliciously decadent, and perfectly sweet with a light and delicate texture, making this the perfect Cheesecake! Serve it with your favorite fruit topping, chocolate sauce, dollop of whip cream or just plain, you’re going to love this one!
Best Ever Cheesecake
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 3/4 cups crushed Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Cheesecake batter:
- 3 (8 ounce) packages full-fat Cream Cheese, softened and room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350*
- Prepare water bath: Wrap outside of springform pan with foil,be sure it comes up higher than pan so there's no water leaking in. Find a deep dish pan that allows the springform pan to sit in and water can be filled to halfway up pan. When ready to bake place springform pan in the larger pan and add enough boiling-hot water to reach halfway up the side of the springform.
- Prepare crust:
- Mix graham crumbs, melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Prepare batter:
- On medium speed beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Do not over mix the batter.
- Switching to low speed, add sour cream and vanilla; mix until incorporated.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Place in prepared water bath, slowly add the hot water to halfway up springform.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set.
- Turn off oven, open door slightly and allow cheesecake to cool in oven 1 hour. Remove from oven and pan of water, run knife around edge to loosen from pan. Do not remove ring, place in refrigerator to cool minimum of 3 hours.
- To serve:
- Remove outer ring of springform pan. Using a knife, run under warm water, wipe and cut your slices.
- Serve with topping of your choice.
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..