Recipe courtesy of Heckers & Ceresota
Published on January 15, 2021 | In Breakfast | By Home Baking Association |
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 3/4 cups sifted Heckers or Ceresota Unbleached Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup raisins (soaked in warm water for 10 minutes and then drained)
- Preheat 400°, grease or line 12 muffin tins, set aside.
- In a large bowl sift together flour, salt, sugar and baking powder, set aside.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, add melted butter, milk and orange juice; add to dry ingredients and mix only enough to blend. Do not over mix.
- Fold in Add orange rind and raisins and mix lightly.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until they test done.
- Remove from oven, transfer to cooling rack.
- Course : Snack
- Recipe Type : Biscuits and Muffins
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
Comments are closed.