We want to be sure to give you all of the information you need not only to get the most out of your favorite products but also to do it entirely safely while preserving the life and integrity of the material. That’s why we’ve outlined detailed instructions on care, use, and how to clean glass bakeware and other products safely, including microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher considerations.
BAKEWARE & FOOD STORAGE GLASS CARE & USE
- OVEN AND MICROWAVE USE. Use the dish in pre-heated gas and electric conventional or convection ovens up to 425˚F or microwave ovens without browning element. Not for use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stovetop, under a broiler, in a toaster oven or on a grill. Prior to cooking foods that may release liquid, add liquid to the dish making sure it covers the bottom of the dish. Only use in ovens properly sized to allow clearance from side walls and door. Only use in microwaves properly sized with working turn-table, or turn manually at regular intervals during cooking.
- Avoid microwave misuse. Do not heat empty or nearly empty dish in microwave. Do not overheat oil, butter or other fats in microwave as they quickly reach the desired temperature. Heat only for the recommended time for your microwave (refer to your microwave owner’s manual.) This product is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Do not allow dish to come into contact with interior sides of oven or microwave which could cause localized overheating of dish or handle. Follow all warnings and instructions in your microwave owner’s manual.
- USE FOR STORING FOOD. Use your dish for storing food in refrigerator or freezer, but do not take directly from freezer to pre-heated oven or microwave. Thaw food before cooking or reheating.
- AVOID SUDDEN OR SEVERE TEMPERATURE CHANGES. Do not add liquid to a hot dish. Handle hot dishes with a dry cloth or potholder. Never place hot dish on wet or cold surfaces.
- AVOID IMPACT WITH HARD OBJECTS. Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken glass. Do not use if chipped, cracked, or noticeably scratched.
HOW TO CLEAN GLASS BAKEWARE & FOOD STORAGE DISHES
- CLEAN WITH PLASTIC OR NYLON NON-SCRATCH PADS OR CLEANSERS.
- Wash your dish in detergent and water.
- For stubborn, baked-on food, soak the dish then use non-scratch cleansers and scrub pads intended for glass bakeware.
- Dishwasher safe.
CARE & USE AND HOW TO CLEAN GLASS BAKEWARE & FOOD STORAGE PLASTIC COVERS:
- USE FOR STORING FOOD. Freezer, refrigerator & top rack dishwasher safe. Do not overfill or cover will not fit properly.
- MICROWAVE USE. Plastic covers are microwave safe for reheating purpose.
- For TrueLock Bakeware Lids ONLY: To help secure cover, pop vent.
For more information, visit: www.anchorhocking.com/
Comments are closed.